Organization Assessment

MBA509 Organization Assessment (Summary Final Project PPT)

I was asked why I want to have an MBA and what will be my concentration, I said I want to know how I can start my own business, and I want to learn where and how to start if I walk into a for-rent space. After this Organization Assessment course, I know I have learned knowledge that enables me to analyze internal challenges about an organization, and to lead the organization or to start a small business of my own.


The objectives in learning Organizational Assessment is to learn to assess an organization according to the performance excellence standards to identify an organization's overall internal challenges in achieving its mission. In this project, the assessment is conducted according to the standards of excellence outlined by "THE MALCOLM BALDRIGE NATIONAL QUALITY ASSURANCE AWARD". 

I think it is better to assess an organization before conducting a self-assessment of leadership capability. Related papers are organization Customer-Centric, Organization Workforce Management, and Organization Operation Management. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Leadership Reflection

Leadership Reflection – Part 2

Leadership Reflection - Part 5